Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend tracking

Friday
$0
No spend day.

Saturday
$0
No spend day. 2 in a row, woot!

Sunday
Wawa: $4.06
CVS: $1.99

This weekend was pretty good as far as spending goes. There are things that I want, such as a new laptop, that even if I wasn't on a spending ban I wouldn't be able to buy anyway. So at least that gives me a goal for the saving. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a new laptop by the time Black Friday rolls around.

Monday
$0
No spending!

I actually received a check for $24 today, thank you Philadelphia Parking Authority. Technically I'm getting back money that they overdrew from me, but I'm still $24 ahead. It's going directly into my savings envelope....which will probably end up all going towards my first semester's books. Joy! I think once I'm all paid up to the school I'll probably have around $100 left over. Sucks, but at least it's something to start with.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I would do anything to have a Wawa in the Chicagoland area. I'd be all over it like white on rice.

Good job on the no spend days!!

school is so expensive. ick. but soooo worth it :)