Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daily tracking

School: $160
Birthday gift: $44.99
Birthday card: $2.75

Meh. I didn't originally intend to get Jake anything else for his birthday, but he keeps talking about wanting a pair of Chuck Taylor low-tops. So I decided I'd just buy him a pair. I know he'll wear em, so it's worth it to me. I also still have to get him a birthday card. I thought about making one myself, but the amount of money I'd spend on supplies would probably be more than an average card costs, so it's not really worth it. I am going to make my own wrapping paper, though. I'm also thinking about stopping to fill up the car tonight, but since my tank's still half full I can probably wait another day or two on that. I don't have many places to go that aren't local and I'd like tomorrow to be a no-spender to make up for all the spending I've done today.

No comments: