Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First couple days

So far not shopping has been pretty easy. In fact, it's kind of a relief to know I won't be spending money when I go into stores. I did go out with my dad's girlfriend for a bit tonight, but it was in celebration because I was accepted into the Medical Assisting program I applied for. She and I split a pizza and I had a couple drinks. I think all totaled I spent $10. Not bad. Except that I haven't spent money on anything besides my cell phone and credit card bills. Yay for monthly expenditures. I try to get all of my major bills paid at the beginning of each month so that I don't miss the deadlines and get charged an extra $30 "late payment" fee. The rest of my bills that I haven't paid today will be automatically debited from my bank account on their specific due dates, so I don't have to worry about them. Thank god for that. If I had to remember every single payment deadline I doubt I'd have room for everything else!

I'm kind of tired, I think I'm going to call it a night.

No comments: