Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weekly catch-up

I've been doing very well this week. 4 days in a row where I haven't spent a dime! *happy dance*

Tuesday
$0

Wednesday
$0

Thursday
$0

Otherwise life is ok. I spent Monday and some of Tuesday catching up on season 5 of True Blood. I don't normally get HBO so that was a bit of a treat. I'm trying out Game of Thrones now, so far it isn't bad, but I find it hard to keep track of everyone's names and where they're from and their rank/royalty. It's interesting though. So far I'm on episode 3 of the first season and there are 2 seasons to get through. I'm not sure if I will be able to watch all of both seasons before Sunday. Maybe. Does anyone know if this show is on Netflix or anything?

As far as the dating game goes, I have stopped seeing the guy I was talking about around the time of my birthday. Things just never went anywhere, or seemed that they would. I was driving over an hour to see him and all we would ever do is go to his favorite local bar. Anytime I suggested something different he'd scoff at it. It just didn't feel right, so I broke it off. Not that there was much to break off in the first place, because we weren't even an actual couple. It had barely been a month. I've gone on a few dates since and nothing has come of any of them. That's okay though, it was a reason to get out and meet someone new, even if it never went anywhere. I don't need a boyfriend, but I must admit it would be nice. I do want someone to care about and in return someone to care about me. I have my family of course, but it's just not the same.

Anyway enough about that business. Tomorrow is Good Friday and my Mom is treating me to lunch at my favorite Vietnamese place as a late birthday gift. Yay!

No comments: