Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekend kickoff

It's Saturday everyone! You knew already? Ok sorry. Moving along..

I had to cancel my friend date for tonight, which always makes me sad. I woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus. Explodey sinuses, runny nose, sore throat, dry cough.. the whole shebang. So I guess it's gonna be Zicam, Mucinex, hot tea with honey, and pajamas for the rest of the weekend. I'm ok with that, I suppose. I guess I have to be if I want to get better. I've learned the hard way in the past that just running around through the sickness usually makes it last longer. Or it gets worse.

Anyway, onto the spending. Or rather, the lack thereof.

Friday
No spending!!!

I did have a kickass dinner with my parents though, at this bar called Scozzaro's. They have truffle balsamic chips that are so to die for. The plantain and scallop curry I had was also pretty amazing. I could eat there every day, I think. Or at least once a week.

No comments: