Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy hump day!!

It's the middle of the week so I figured I would update.

Monday
No spending!

Tuesday
No spending!

Wednesday
Giant: $21.54
Unjury: $28.16
(it's a protein supplement my nutritionist recommended, I ordered their sampler pack)
Threadless Tees: $14.99
(a really awesome geisha tee that was on sale, I know I shouldn't have, but it was too cute)

I'm actually starting a new meal plan as of this week. I was diagnosed with gastroparesis (aka slow stomach emptying) recently and according to the nutritionist I saw there's a lot of foods I shouldn't be eating because they just sit in my gut like rocks and by the time they're digested they're worth nothing nutritionally. So yeah, that's fun. I get to miss out on basically all fruit except bananas and anything canned (ick! that's gonna take some palate training) and a lot of veggies that I really like. Not eating hummus is going to be especially hard because I love it. Thankfully all meats, seafood, pastas (really any white carbs), and fats are okay. I'm so used to eating what I want when I want it that this is definitely going to take some getting used to. Hmm.. maybe next I'll start a food blog?

Anyway that's all she wrote for today.

No comments: