Saturday, March 2, 2013

And she's back!

Hello there!

After a few years of hiatus, I am back! I have decided to stop the shopping a second time, in order to gain better control of my finances. One major plus right now is that I'm temporarily staying with my parents, so I don't have any rent or utilities to pay. But I still need to be saving, so I can get outta here again someday, haha. Currently I'm living off unemployment, but I'm in the job search process.  It's an ongoing, tiresome affair.

I met with a recruiter at JFC Staffing this past week and he said he has some promising leads for me, he just needed a few days to get my portfolio ready to show his clients. Hopefully I will be hearing some positive news in the coming weeks. It seems that the skills I gained in the medical records department of my last job will be a huge asset, because a lot of practices are turning to electronic medical records now.

Anyway, it's pretty early in the morning so there's no spending for me to speak of. Yet.

Stopping the shopping begins again TODAY!!

No comments: