Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily tracking

So today I had to make a trip to Ulta. That store is seriously dangerous. There is so much makeup and skincare products...perfume and body washes.. A girl could get stuck in that black hole for hours, let me tell you. Anyway, I needed some more face wash. And of course the brand that works best for me is not cheap, or available outside Ulta or Sephora.

Thursday
Ulta: $79.50
(face wash and a purifying mask...both Dermalogica)
I also got a free gift with my purchase, which for once is products I will actually use. Hooray.

Tomorrow I am hoping for a no-spend day. Saturday too. Possibly even Sunday and we'll make it an entire no-spend weekend. I would love that.

Also, with my birthday coming up on Sunday I'm expecting some cash in the mail from my grandma. So at least today's splurge will technically be repaid back to my bank account (plus some, hopefully) in a couple of days.

No comments: