Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy birthday to me!

I figured I wasn't going to bother posting today, but here I am anyway. I haven't spent any money today, so that's always a plus. My birthday is going well, if not a bit boring. Mostly I've spent the day just hanging out at home. Last night I went out with the dude in New Freedom and had some drinks. I even had a shot of something green. I forget the name of it though, possibly the Incredible Hulk? It had Hypnotiq and Hennessey or something. Surprisingly it wasn't so bad. Normally I'm not a shots person anymore. But it was for my birthday so what the hell, right?

I didn't wake up with the hangover I expected, which is totally wonderful. My mom made me enchiladas for dinner and I have some raspberry cheesecake waiting in the fridge. I really wanted to get to Pho Bistro today, but I'll go sometime this week for my fix. I can't believe I've lived here for almost 3 months now and still haven't gone. That's just a tragedy. I need my Bun Nem Nuong and spring rolls! A bowl of pho would be nice, too.

Anyway, onto the (lack of) spending!

Sunday
$0

Hurray!

And again...Happy St. Patrick's Day. Get out your green!

No comments: