Saturday, May 30, 2009

One more day

After tomorrow, no more shopping. That is it. I keep going round and round in my head asking myself is there anything I NEED? So far the answer keeps coming up no. I hope I don't get home and suddenly realize there is something I should have bought after all and did not. Oh well. I suppose I will cross that bridge if I come to it. I know I do not currently have any sunscreen, but at the same time I am not going anywhere that really requires it anyway. I suppose if it turns out I need it later on I will just go buy some. Perhaps that's what else I should have gotten at Costco yesterday.

I may stop at Target later, just in case there's something I did forget about. I'll bring Jake with me, just in case, that way I don't get too out of control. Their clothing department gets me every time!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I'm going to Target tomorrow as well for one final trip... because I know I'm about to be out of razor refills... and I don't plan to step foot in a Target for 3 months.

*sniffle*

the lonely ghoul said...

Target is seriously the worst. I can walk in there only needing one thing and end up leaving with a whole basketful. Wal-Mart can be just as deadly, although for me not quite.

I don't plan on going to either regularly, but if I need something and that's where to buy it I will just have to exercise some (major) self control. It can be done!