Monday, May 20, 2013

It's been awhile..

Yes I know I've neglected this blog for a few weeks. Possibly even a month, I honestly have not checked the last time I posted here. But I am back...and still trying to slow (or stop) the shopping. I had a great weekend with friends, and surprisingly did not spend a whole lot. Gotta love that.

Friday
$0

Saturday
Rutter's: $54
(gas)
Battlefield Harley: $40
(step-dad's birthday gifts)
Turkey Hill: $12
(powerball tix)
Target: $29
(shoes and a birthday card)

Sunday
Ross: $8.49
Victoria's Secret: $26
Americana Diner: $3

Ok seeing it now I did spend kind of a lot this weekend, or on Saturday anyway. But it was all legit purchases. Except maybe for those lottery tickets from Turkey Hill.. Of course I did not win the powerball. But you gotta pay to play, right?

I should be at work right now, but I am taking somewhat of a personal day. I have two doctor appointments this afternoon and I was not feeling so well overnight so I decided today I would stay home and have a quiet "me day". I think next order of operations is hanging out with the heating pad. Yup. It's that kinda day.

No comments: