Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Funday Monday

Today was a great day. I did spend some money, but it was worthwhile spending. My dog, Atticus, has been having a lot of accidents lately and so I decided to call the vet to see if there was anything we could do. Turns out they make medicine for that! So now Atti is on Pro-in twice a day, which should hopefully stop him from needing to pee like every 5 minutes.

Monday
Banfield: $25.18
(doggie anti-pee meds)

Now onto the great part of the day. I had a job interview this afternoon, with Hershey Medical Center. The job is in the Urology department and what they need is someone to help convert paper charts to electronic charts, and pre-load patient information into the e-chart. Doesn't sound so bad. And I got the job! I don't know when I will start yet, but it should be within the next week or so. *happy dance*

The next thing is getting back to the temp agency to meet with my recruiter and fill out all my paperwork. Plus get all my papers submitted for a background check and child abuse clearance. I've been through all of this before, when I worked for Wellspan, but it's still a huge pain. Especially the child abuse clearance because I need to remember every address I've lived at for the past 10 years. I've moved a lot, so it's kind of tough. Remembering all the zip codes is the worst.

Anyway.. considering it's nearly 3am I should really get some sleep.

Goodnight, whoever happens to be reading this!

No comments: