Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend spending.

I know it's been awhile, yet again, since I updated and I am trying to be better. At updating and at not spending money, haha.

Friday
Giant: $9
(a girl's gotta eat!)
Giant gas: $45.10


Saturday
$0
*happy dance*

Sunday
Rutters: $6.23
(cigarettes. yes I smoke. not a lot, but I do.)

I've been thinking a lot about going back to school for medical billing and coding. Thing is, I'm just not sure if I want to dedicate another year of my life to education. I know it's a good idea in theory at least, but it's the debt that's the most concerning. The program I'm looking at is a full year and it's pretty pricey, at about $17,000. It's all inclusive, but damn! I already have trouble paying off the student loans I have now, I'm just not sure I want to add any more debt to the pile. The program doesn't start until August, so I still have time to make a decision. Then there's also an available start date of October, if I feel I want to wait even longer. So we will see.

No comments: